About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Friday 13 January 2012

Not here yet...

I am getting quite frustrated with the mail service.......it must be the mail service because it is too much of a coincedence that three items I am waiting on have not yet arrived.

I have been waiting since October for a parcel from Keepsakes Quilting in America. When it didn't arrive by Christmas I contacted them and they very kindly resent the parcel a week ago.....not here yet!
Then just before Christmas (2 weeks) I ordered 3 books from Craft Mailbox.....not here yet.  I have sent them a couple of emails but no reply.  Will have to get on the phone come Monday. Oh, and I also ordered tickets to take mum to see "Mary Poppins" - two weeks ago.....not here yet. 

Where is my mail??




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...