About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Saturday 14 January 2012

Tins, tins, tins...

If you have read my page titled " Why Bits 'n Bobs" then you will know that I love TINS...all shapes and sizes of tins.

Here are just a few


Every year I add at least one to my collection whether I buy it on my travels or at Christmas (full of yummy treats) or it is given to me.


2011 was no acception and I actually acquired THREE

The first one was bought at Covent Garden Markets when I was in London last June. It is just a small tin and was full of tea bags which I left at the hotel room in London. I only drink "Yorkshire Tea"!

I just love Robins


The next one was one I bought at Crazy Clarks (a discount shop). It was full of Shortbread but I gave that to my boys to take home.  I just liked the old fashioned street scene on this one and the tin itself is supposed to be the shop.



Lastly, this one was given to me by Ali, one of the young lasses that I work with, for Christmas.  It came with a mug inside with the same slogan.  I absolutely love it, even if it does say cooking instead of sewing! And the mug is now my favourite mug for tea and coffee.


I'd rather be stitchin'
than in the kitchen!
~Author Unknown


TTFN

 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You, I will eventually get around to showing everyone the rest!

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...