About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Lets call it even

I thought the projects where getting the better of me but it only took a little while to get even.  Some stitching on the bears faces and, after searching high and low for the same fabric that the other bear's noses were done in, noses added and then some nose shine.....Finally, I have a finish:

Ok, gotta go and work on "My Garden".
Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...