About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Sunday 27 May 2012

Phew! the earth is round!

Its a good job the earth is round and not flat or you may have thought I have dropped off the edge of it. Everything is a little mad at the moment. I have two work collegues missing due to illness and annual leave and 1 that is stressing about upcoming uni exams so unavailable to work which means 3 of us have to cover 100 hours a week. The extra hours have left me exhausted with not much time allocated to crafting. A day off today means catching up on washing, shopping and cleaning......although I have barely started any of that yet! So I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, just pre-occupied!

 I can't wait for Wendy to let me know she has received her "Friends with Benefits" parcel and then I can show you a picture of what I sent to her. The post person said 3 to 10 working days. It has now been 7.... and counting. Hopefully I will have time to relax and do some sewing this afternoon.


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been super busy! I have been too. I hope things slow down for you soon! Can't wait to see what you sent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you, the sneak peek looks great though!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...