About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Thursday 17 May 2012

Postie, postie don't be slow........

.....you can take that speedbump.....go,go,go!

This little box of goodies is winging it's way to Wendy, my Friends with Benefits Swap partner in the USA.

 I hope you enjoy what's inside Wendy!  And this is what she will find inside..


 I only took photos of what is inside the bigger parcel :( but hopefully Wendy will show you all her goodies.

With that deadline (lol, deadline - what a joke) out of the way, I have lots and lots of other stuff to catch up with. xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, looks like great presents to open! I hope she shows what you sent!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...