About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Sunday 26 August 2012

Sunday Blessings

I haven't done this for a couple of weeks so here is my overdue Sunday Blessings.

  Every morning I follow the same ritual and the first step is saying hello to my beautiful furbabies. I am greeted by wagging tails and lots of running in circles.  When I have fed them their breakfast biscuit, I have a little cuddle and play with them.


This morning hubby took pictures of me having cuddles with my girls with bed hair, PJ's and all so don't look too closely!!

The photo's today are from around my garden like this first rose of the season.

and these blossoms from our Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow shrub. I really wish I could share the perfume of these flowers with you.  Such a heady smell.....I love it.


Have a wonderful week everyone and look for the beauty around you.
 

10 comments:

  1. Your fur babies seem to be enjoying their early morning cuddle . Beautiful photos of your flowers .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start the day

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a grand way to start the day. I love this b/c that's what I do also... just one furbaby, though. A very little 6 pound kitty.
    I am a new follower on your great blog! Thank you for following on mine and good luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a grand way to start the day. I love this b/c that's what I do also... just one furbaby, though. A very little 6 pound kitty.
    I am a new follower on your great blog! Thank you for following on mine and good luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gorgeous with pjs and bed hair and all! No wonder the puppies love their morning cuddles....the flowers are beautiful! Enjoy your day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cath! What wonderful photos!! Our pets are one of our best blessings!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol - there should be more first thing in the morning photos I say - especially when they show us as we really are ...beautiful, happy and celebrating the start of the day with our fur babies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cath! Awww...such lovely, happy pictures of you and your fur babies! There love and excitement first thing in the morning when they see you is too precious! I have a feeling we'll be adding to our family soon, as the children are desperate to have a doggie! We're frequently visiting our local pet rescue centre!

    Your flowers look amazing! One of my favourites is 'Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow'. Lovely pictures! Thank you for sharing! Have a happy, blessed Sunday! Tania ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great week too ; )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think that a Sunday can be much better than time with the fur babies!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...