About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Monday 10 December 2012

Sunday Beauty

Mmmmm.....I haven't been around for awhile but here I am to post another Sunday Beauty. WAIT!

But Alas.....Blogger says I have used my quota of 1GB so cannot publish anymore photos without buying more storage room.

Has anyone else had this issue?  When I view my current account, it specifies that 0% has been used.  I am bewildered and confused.

Unless anyone has some advise for me, I will have to close my blog after only 1 year of blogging *insert very sad face here*
 

3 comments:

  1. I have heard of this happening to other people too Cath. I heard that if you keep your pictures on a site such as photobucket, it uses less space but I am not sure. I hope someone can help you and then I can learn what to do when it happens to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cath, Do you know of Chookyblue?? - she did a post on something like this not long ago - go to http://chookyblue.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/blog-photo-storage.html

    it might help. Fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cath Welcome back. I use Google blogger for my blog. Any photos I publish in my blog are stored on picasia web album. Eventually the album becomes full. To avoid buying more space I delete old posts and then go to picasia and delete the photos from the web.

    Hope this helps
    Cheers Pauline

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...