About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Sunday 6 January 2013

Blooming Beauty

Hasn't been much of a weekend for sewing here. I was awake quite a bit on Friday night due to a migraine that developed while I was asleep and then I woke up on Saturday morning with no voice. So I slept quite a bit during the day. I took 9 paracetemol during a 12 hour period but the residual headache stayed with me all day.

 Don't know what happened to my voice. I thought I was getting a cold as I had a bit of a sore throat for a couple of days. The family have had a good laugh at my squeaky voice so I am reduced to whispering only when necessary. Makes it hard to talk to my furbabies. Miss M made a crack last night about it when she cheekily asked hubby if it had been a quiet day around here. Cheeky Monkey!!

Still it is Sunday and I like to post my Blooming Beauty on Sunday.  This week I am picking a some pictures I took in Ireland 2011.

Lavender in a memorial garden near Dublin Castle
Iris in memorial garden near Dublin Castle
Found growing in the wild - Lough Key (Co. Leitrim)
  Hope you find some beauty in your day!

 

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have been under the weather , hope things improve quickly . Beautiful blooms !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you are feeling better soon Cath and lovely pics of flowers.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you will be better soon and able to be in the sewing room...love all the lavender pics, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nature works wonders with purple, a much under-loved colour. I hope you are getting better. The furbabies do respond to the pitch of our voices so they must have wondered what is mum up to? Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers and I do hope your voice returns to normal and the migraine stays away. Have a lovely Sunday Cath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, we are looking at snow now. The grand daughters got to sled for a while with hubs today before I had to take them back home.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...