About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Saturday 8 June 2013

Photoaday recap

The Photoaday project got the better of me towards the end of May and I opted out for a couple of weeks but the good thing is you can get back on board at any time so here is my contribution for the first week of June

Day 1 - B is for


 B is for Blossom.....I just had to use this shot out of my archives for this one because I love it so much.

Day 2 - a moment


 I love this photo of Callie at the moment she thought she spotted a Eastern Dragon Lizard in the creek.

Day 3 - On My Table

I took the photo of this centrepiece on my table really early one morning when I spotted it bathed in sunlight.

Day 4 - After Dark

I remember the Ooohs and Aaahs we expressed when Miss M and I saw this after dark sight.  It makes this photo really special.

Day 5 - Environment

This photo was taken at Lough Key, Ireland when my brother, mum, daughter and niece spent an enjoyable day together exploring the local environment.  It was the last day I spent with my brother who passed away 10 months later.

Day 6 - Transport

Another great memory taken from the top deck of a tourist bus in London.  The bridge is Tower Bridge.

Day 7 - Bright

A chance to think outside the box.  Who doesn't love a bright array of stationery, especially textas!


I mostly used photos from my archive this week but it was memorable going back over photos that fit the prompt and remembering good times.

I would love to know which is your favourite out of my Photoaday shots.
 

4 comments:

  1. It's hard to just pick one, Cath! I love the Eiffel Tower one because of the unusual angle that is taken from, but love the quaintness of the bridge...but I 'm also drawn to the photo of Lough Key because of the contrast of light and shade and an air of mystery about it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all wonderful Cath but I think my favorite is of Callie. Her expression is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! my favourites are the blossom and Lough Key!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blossom photo is amazing and I love the look of Callie's stare. Dogs can look so intense if they are keen on the target.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...