About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Friday 4 October 2013

At home with mum

Once back in London Red and I parted ways and he started his tour and I made my way to my mum and her partner's house in Essex.

My focus here was to spend quality time with my mum and other than a couple of trips to surrounding shopping areas, we mainly stayed in, drank cups of tea and chatted.

The first morning I was here it had been raining over night and I was able to take some photos in their garden......rain drops and all.

Mums hydrangeas were looking incredible in full bloom, the blossoms looking like little cups full of water droplets.



and the apple and pear trees were absolutely laden with fruit but not quite ready for picking.

While here I also had time to work on a couple of my stitcheries for Bric-a-Brac.

 If I hadn't left one of my coloured threads at home, I could of finished this.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics !
    Enjoy your visit with your Mom. ;)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the hydrangea!
    Have a great time with your Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and your stitcheries are lovely,enjoy your visit with your mum !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, Cath! Love your stitchery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cath! Have fun with your mom! Looks like she has a gorgeous garden. Your photos are amazing! Beautiful stitcheries. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...