About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Tuesday 15 December 2015

DBM #13 - A Tisket, a Tasket

Firstly, I am so very sorry not to have been live yesterday.....they have been doing maintenance work on the internet connections around here and somehow we were completely disconnected from the network. My farmer spent ages on the phone with them trying to make them understand that the issue was theirs and not ours....this has happened before! It seems we have been reconnected today so I better get my blog updated incase it drops out again.

Brookfield
Another packet of baskets arrived this last week so I have been trying to catch up.....a tisket, a tasket....I stitched a little basket...or two....or three...well I am up to month 3s batch so catching up quickly....I am going to concentrate on these this week until I am up to date with the BOM

Flowerville
Yay, I have completed the stitching for Block 3 and the next one hasn't arrived yet so I am UP.TO.DATE with something!



I have the next pattern for A Country Tea Party taped to my light box ready to trace which I plan to do today....I was thinking about leaving the stitching until I am completely up to date with the baskets but I can't promise my fingers won't start itching to stitch it. What do you think these cheeky teddies are up to?



Now,  lets take a look at my Design Board this week.


as you can see, Blue Fusion and Little Bird Quilt are still sat on the board....ever hopeful, as am I, that there will be progress.


How about you? what are your stitching plans this week? Remember it is anything involving needle and thread and for a limited time, Christmas Decorating.....surely your Christmas Tree is up by now....so....from now until Christmas....feel free to share your Christmas Decorating too

Let's see what you have on your Design Board this week:
  • Link will be open until Sunday 20/12/15.
  • link anything that you are working on this week or over the past week....needle and thread is all it takes.....or anything Christmasy!
  • Please add a link back to Bits 'n Bobs as part of your post (why not get the button code to paste into your post)
  • Please make the effort to visit other link users and leave them a comment to make their day! Don't forget me! I like comments too!


Linking up with
Slow Sunday Stitching

 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Cath, the Flowerville block is just gorgeous & your stitching is so neat, they are such whimsical designs aren't they?! The thread you're using is really lovely, is it a Lecien Cosmo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that house! The floss you're using is so pretty.

    I'm not sure I could resist stitching those bears once I had them traced either.

    Thanks so much for linking up to last week's Stitchery Link Party and for having the party button on your post. Aloha hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching there Cath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing as frustrating as internet problems and technicians who want to blame it on the customer.

    Your baskets are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see that little Flowerville block - the stitching is just so good! I love the variegated thread you used, it really gives an added dimension. It must feel so good to be caught up on a project! :) Thanks for linking to MCM, and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing your Flowerville updates always makes me smile! Beautiful work! If I find any time to cross-stitch or crazy quilt this week, I will be thrilled. I've spent a fair amount of time at my sewing machine making actual completed projects with several of my CQ blocks. Our tree is up - we brought it in last night, but still need to decorate. (We got it this weekend and it has been drying in the garage.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little woollen baskets are gorgeous as is your stitchery
    Who could resist that cute little bear

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...